Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2011 Schedule

Semester 1 //
Block A - English 12
Block B - Spare
Block C - Math 12
Block D  - Chemistry 12

Semester 2//
Block A - Biology 12
Block B - Psychology 12
Block C - Dance 12 Performance
Block D - Psychology 11

Block Y - Senior Band [Tues.&Thurs 3:15pm-4-30pm]
Block Y - Dance Company[Mon.&Wed. 3:30pm-6-30pm]

Okay, so this is my schedule for my grade 12 year, but I want to make a few adjustments.  I am definitely going to take away Psychology 11.  I don't even know why I took it, and hopefully I'll get another spare block.  FINALLY, I have a spare block.  After all those years of having more classes than other students, I get a spare block.  I MIGHT take history 12, just for fun, but I don't know...  And I am definitely excited for Dance!!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment